[Seips club news] One Day Rifle Training Opportunity!

Miles McQueen mdmcquen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 14:52:08 CDT 2017

Folks, I am pleased to announce that our very own Bennie Cooley will be teaching a one day rifle shooting course at our range on Friday, August 25th.  Bennie has been a member of our club for many years, and is a nationally recognized teacher and competitor (see a short bio in the attachment).

The price is unbelievably low ($65 for club members) because Bennie, despite being incredibly busy training our young warriors and LEOs all around this country, wanted to give back to our/his club. A generous spirit.

Please read the attached description and be aware that there will be some running and movement throughout the day.

Since I intend to be a member of this class, I am sending my email request for enrollment to Connie at Connie at BennieCooley.Com as soon as this email has been sent out to you. That means there are 11 spots remaining.  Hope to see you there :-).

Miles McQueen