[Seips club news] Glenda Winter Plates Racks

Carol Fox carol1425 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 22:00:20 CDT 2017

Yes, thank you for all you do.....

________________________________
From: Seips <seips-bounces at seips.org> on behalf of J Smtih <retiredkf7 at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2017 5:39 PM
To: Seips at seips.org
Subject: [Seips club news] Glenda Winter Plates Racks

I think Glenda Haller needs a bunch of kudos for all the work she puts into the plate rack shoots. She is there every shoot and helps organize the timers, clipboards, takes scores, etc.
And most of all she goes home and tallies all the scores and gets them online within a few hours.  We know George also equally helps but we know who is the boss.

Thanks a bunch Glenda. (and George).      And Mike for running the matches.

JBS

I Love This Country
It's the Government I'm Scared Of...
God Bless America,  what's left of it.....