[Seips club news] FW: New gravel

Tim Egan tim at idahouspsa.com
Wed Apr 12 10:08:51 CDT 2017

Folks,

As some have noticed, we've had gravel delivered to the range over the last
weeks.

Scott Stewart has been spreading it around with his tractor. He is asking
any able bodies to move the plate racks and other props from the middle of
the bays and he will get out there and finish the spreading.
Thanks,
TimE

  _____