[Seips club news] 2017 Snake River Regional IDPA Championship

Ken Reed freeidaho at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 09:38:26 CDT 2017

Bill,Just sent the match announcement to every IDPA shooter in Mt., Wy., Ut., Co., and Or., about 2000 in all.
I should do it again about the beginning of June if y'all aren't full up by then.
 Ken Reed
+-+ freeidaho -at- yahoo -dot- com ................................There is a $5 fine for whining
|--\  http://www.parmarng.org/freeidaho/default.html ..............You are what you do, everything else is just talk.
|---| http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=999415 ..Silence is taken as consent.  Do you consent? /----\  http://www.parmarng.org ..If life throws you a curve, lean into it and apply throttle.
|------| .........................Spent most of my money on cars, motorcycles, guns and girls, the rest I just wasted.
+------+ .........................NRA Life Member, IDPA Life Member