[Seips club news] 2 more albums from Berry's USPSA Area 1 Championship @ SEIPS Range

Miles McQueen mdmcquen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:07:52 CDT 2015

Hi John,

Just an amazing photo history of the Area 1 match.  Thank you!  So many great people involved, and a higher percentage of just plain pleasant people (effectively managing their competitive energies)  than I have ever experienced!!!  Thank you Tim and all the others who contributed their time and energy!

Miles