[Seips club news] update to registration for wednesday action pistol match

David Spencer starfire151 at cableone.net
Mon Jun 8 14:12:49 CDT 2015

Hi All -
I went through the list of people signed up for the match this Wednesday night.  I did some rearrangement to try to get the squad sizes down to a reasonable size and to split into more squads to see if we can get though the shooting a little faster.  My apologies if I moved you to a squad where you won't be shooting with a buddy.  If it's a critical concern, please send me an e-mail ( starfire151 at cableone.net ) and I will try to rearrange the squads to accommodate.

Please look to confirm I haven't accidentally removed you from the registration, also.  I did a lot of rearrangement and it's possible I left someone off.  If so, it was not intentional.  If I did accidentally remove you, please just enter your data again.  If you don't specifically care about which squad you're on, please sign up on a squad with the least number of entries so we can try to balance it out.  Your help in the pre-registration will greatly reduce the amount of time it takes to get going.

We are trying to keep the squad sizes evenly split and will have as many squads as we have bays to shoot.  For this Wednesday, the 10th of June, there are 5 bays so we have 5 squads.  Squad 1 will start in Bay 1, Squad 2 in Bay 2, etc.  The total round count is 72 (minimum).

Thanks for your help.

Dave