[Seips club news] SEIPS Club Meeting, June 11th at 7:30PM

Tony LaRosa larotony at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:06:53 CDT 2015

SEIPS Members,

This Thursday evening, June 11th is our club meeting at the Zone
Sports Bar on West Broadway starting at 7:30PM.

There are several topics to be discussed including proposed changes to
the club by-laws, which will be voted on in the July meeting, as well
as Old Business items from our last meetings.

Please plan on attending to discuss any by-laws changes you would like
incorporated or any other topics of interest you would like to present
to the membership.

See Thursday night.

Tony LaRosa
SEIPS Secretary