[Seips club news] IDPA Classifier's

William Orr orrwd at cableone.net
Sun Jun 7 15:20:05 CDT 2015

Folks, the classifiers are coming.  I have just returned from an extended vacation and I am getting over an illness as well as nursing a problem with my knee (getting old is not for wimps).  I plan to have at least 2 maybe 3 classifiers in the next month and a half.

A suggestion from Skip Jones was to combine the classification stages to a regular monthly match.  We can do that, but you should know that in this case, no reshoots are allowed. I can put together a match for this Month (6/20) with the classifier and one more stage putting the round count around 110.  Let me know if you are for or against this.

I also want to plan a Thursday night classifier in early July and maybe a Sunday afternoon classifier as well.

Another option is one or more weekday matches for those that can make it.  Sorry if this is not an option for you.

Soon as I am back on my feet, hopefully next week, I will get these on the schedule.

All comments are welcome.
Bill