[Seips club news] Shooting times

Dave Spencer starfire151 at cableone.net
Sun Jun 7 15:08:06 CDT 2015

I agree squad size and new shooter distribution are important.  It's not always the ideal when new shooters want to shoot with a buddy, etc. but we can try to work that out.

As far as complicated reset time and keeping the gimmicks to a minimum, I somewhat disagree.  I've had several requests to add complicated features such as the Texas Star.  I will be adding those in some stages from time to time.  We want to make it move along but not to the point of just having simple paper targets only.  We want to keep it interesting and challenging, also.  Once the "gimmicks" are set up, resetting them doesn't take that long... as long as everyone participates.  If the squad size is 10 to 12 people, there's no reason resetting the stage needs to take that much time.  It is just as important those people plan to help set up and tear down, though.  A minimal group of people doing all the work is unacceptable.

Dave

Sent from my iPad