[Seips club news] Shooting times

Rex Hanson hanz625 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 7 14:48:35 CDT 2015

squad size is important also especially the number of new shooters on a squad will significantly slow things down. the biggest  issue with slow matches is course design standard type stages with multiple strings take a lot of time stages with complex reset and gimmicks to adjust/break etc  also cause a clog so I think the key is simple fun stages limited squad size 10 or less and spread out the new shooters especially on wed nite Rex