[Seips club news] Shooting times

Dan bevi molliemixer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 10:50:53 CDT 2015

Thanks, Dave. However, an increase in membership is not always a good
thing. As far as constructive suggestions, it might be beneficial to have a
sign in time where if you have not signed in in person by a certain time
(pick a time that would make it so once one has signed in, one helps with
set-up), and start at a designated time.Of course, there should be a limit
as to the number on a particular squad, no exceptions.

With this proposal, you would, for example,  have on-line sign-up and then
set a physical sign in time at the range of say no later than 5:15, with
everyone who does not sign in by that time not being allowed to
participate.Those who have timely signed in will participate in set-up, and
shooting starts promptly at 6:00 in squads of no more than 10.

This would help to make it so that we don't have too many shooters and that
everyone who is going to participate in the match is also going to
participate in set-up. Not sure how to make it so that everyone who
participates in shooting participates in tear down as well.

Anyways, this is my idea for improvement. Of course, the times used in my
example are merely for example sake and not necessarily what would work.

Dan Bevilacqua