[Seips club news] Shooting times

Dave Spencer starfire151 at cableone.net
Sun Jun 7 10:14:40 CDT 2015

Dan -

Even though Wednesday nights are well attended, efforts are being made to keep the squad sizes reasonable (around 10 or so).  Preregistration online will speed up the "before 6:00" pandemonium, also.  As I've said before, if anyone wants to register after 6:00PM and they haven't registered online, they will have to fill in the paper forms.  Their scores may or may not be combined with everyone else's.  Just because a few people think they should be the exception to the rule shouldn't cause everyone else to have to wait.  We have limited hours.  We will start shooting on time...

The reality is that a lot of effort has been spent lately in trying to increase membership.  It has, apparently, worked.  Now we have to learn to deal with it.

Constructive suggestions for improving and streamlining are always welcome.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone