[Seips club news] Shooting times

Dan bevi molliemixer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:49:14 CDT 2015

This is an excellent idea, Skip. I would certainly attend many more matches
if it were not for this issue. Remember the good old days when SEIPS was
much less formal and not as overgrown. As an example, if I understand the
situation correctly,now you can't even shoot IDPA without being a elite
member of IDPA. Oh yeah, there is Action Pistol on Wednesday nights if you
want to spend your time not shooting.Remember when Rex used to put on the
best and most fun (practical as well) IDPA matches.
Enough nostalgia.

Dan Bevilacqua