[Seips club news] Shooting times

tim@Idahouspsa.com tim at Idahouspsa.com
Sat Jun 6 22:39:09 CDT 2015

    Stop shooting so fast Skip.
Registration seems to take the most time. Realistically, the nooks move the time spent scoring after the match, to the beginning of the match. The biggest hurdle seems to be getting folks to sign up in advance.

TimE

TimE

------ Original message------From: Harold Jones via SeipsDate: Sat, Jun 6, 2015 20:35To: SEIPS;Cc: Harold Jones;Subject:[Seips club news] Shooting timesFolks,I just calculated time spent versus time shooting at a recent match. I was at the range for 4 hours and spent a total time of 3.1 minutes shooting. I would suggest that we look at ways to speed up some of our matches so other activities can be handled on a given Saturday, Sunday or week night.I read Dave Spencer's latest e-mail about limited daylight hours in our Wednesday night Action Shootsand the need to speed up the match time. I agree completely.I have discussed this with shooting club people from another state and their goal was to get the matchdone before noon on given weekend shoots.We have always had creative match directors who bring us interesting scenarios. I just think we can shorten the time we spend waiting to get to the line.Skip_______________________________________________Seips mailing listSeips at seips.orghttp://seips.org/mailman/listinfo/seips_seips.org