[Seips club news] wednesday 3 june action pistol match

David Spencer starfire151 at cableone.net
Mon Jun 1 12:37:41 CDT 2015

To all - 
Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm afraid I may have to cancel the Action Pistol match scheduled for this Wednesday, the 3rd of June.    I have developed bronchitis.  I have visited the doctor, who has confirmed the bronchitis, bordering on pneumonia.  I have received medication but will be unable to attend this week. 
If anyone else can run Match Director for this week's match, please let me know.  I have scenarios worked up and could forward them to you. 
If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow morning, I will send another note canceling the match. 
I should be well enough to hold the match by next week, the 10th of June. 


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://seips.org/pipermail/seips_seips.org/attachments/20150601/c63f7c59/attachment.html>

More information about the Seips mailing list