[Seips club news] wednesday 3 june action pistol match

David Spencer starfire151 at cableone.net
Mon Jun 1 12:37:41 CDT 2015

To all -

Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm afraid I may have to cancel the Action Pistol match scheduled for this Wednesday, the 3rd of June.    I have developed bronchitis.  I have visited the doctor, who has confirmed the bronchitis, bordering on pneumonia.  I have received medication but will be unable to attend this week.

If anyone else can run Match Director for this week's match, please let me know.  I have scenarios worked up and could forward them to you.

If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow morning, I will send another note canceling the match.

I should be well enough to hold the match by next week, the 10th of June.

Thanks.

Dave